How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2016, 01:02 AM

Default How to sync two audio files PT10HD

Hi there,
I'm sorry, but I can't find answer for this... I have tons of audio files from DSLR and I need to sync them with my ZoomH6 audio... is there any way how to do it without manual sync of every single file? For example in audition CC I just select two files, click on sync and everything is ok... is there any simular way in PT10HD?!
Thanks a lot for anything...

Last edited by blop; 01-30-2016 at 02:49 AM.
Old 01-30-2016, 10:03 AM

Arrow Re: How to sync two audio files PT10HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by blop View Post
Hi there,
I'm sorry, but I can't find answer for this... I have tons of audio files from DSLR and I need to sync them with my ZoomH6 audio... is there any way how to do it without manual sync of every single file?
If there is not a common time reference (timecode) stamped to both the DSLR audio and the ZoomH6 audio, then no, there is no way to do this without manually syncing every single file.

If you do have matching timecode stamped to both the DSLR audio the ZoomH6 audio, then read the field recorder workflow guide for how to do this.

If $200 is in your budget, you could purchase PluralEyes and have it automagically sync the audio.