Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid Pro Mixing General Discussion

Old 08-25-2021, 06:51 PM

Default S1 Layouts not saving

Hi DUC!

I'm working in PT Ultimate 2021.6, OS 10.14 with an S1 and the latest version of Eucon.

I'm able to assign layout recalls to buttons along the bottom on the S1 and all is well while the session is running. But when I restart the system, they do not save the layouts to the assigned buttons on the S1

After restarting, when I look in the settings, the layouts are saved in Eucon but their assignments to the soft buttons along the bottom of the S1 to not save and I have to re-do at the start of every session. Very frustrating.

The 6,1 MacPro trashcan has multiple users and the user in this instance is NOT an admin account. Is this why they don't save the button assignments? I've never seen this before and I can't find an answer anywhere.

Is there a fix?

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-26-2021, 08:29 AM
Avid

Default Re: S1 Layouts not saving

I presume you are hitting Save after making the assignments? If yes can you try to do an export and then if you lose them, import it back and press save. Let me know the outcome?
Old 08-31-2021, 07:29 PM

Hi Eddie!

So the plot thickens...

I exported the Eucon file to the desktop and when I restarted and then imported it, it fixed HALF of the soft keys.

It brought in the layouts, but the TRANSPORT controls on the right 3 buttons didn't import. When I open the Econ settings they look like they're set but it's only when I select and save them again to they work.

So bizzare, I really don't know what to say.
Old 09-06-2021, 02:01 PM

I am experiencing exactly the same problem. Layouts weren't saving and after reading this thread I exported and imported the eucon user set which fixed one issue but created another. On import the buttons that were originally saving end up broken and need a reset.