Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2004, 05:33 AM

Default Beat Detective tips & tricks...

Hi...

I was searching on DUC forum but i didn't found something that can help me... If i'm wrong please update me !!! ok the problem i have is that i tried everything what they say in manual and i experiment as well but i think there is still a lot of tricks on beat detective...

If i do "beat by beat" detection i destroy some bad first hits !!! thats why i started to do larger selections so i search start and end point of selection that i dont have anything there (24-40 bars)but then i come with this that i'm puting markers and deleting markers for an hour, and collecting them in pool (unique markers and stuff) but at the end when i move everything it's good till some part which is more complicated from then on everything is destroyed. so i have to start all over again.. Any tips for beat detective how to do it??? I thing i'm doing something really wrong here

It's hard for me to explain you more clearley, so i hope you will understand my problem!

Thx, Samo
Old 01-10-2004, 05:48 AM

Default Re: Beat Detective tips & tricks...

ah....

I was searching the wrong forum section!!! i found it... stupid me !!!

Sorry for that, posting this to wrong section it should be at ProTools TDM Tips & Tricks...

Samo