Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 06-07-2021, 10:16 AM

Default Avid checkout keeps asking for a *** number. Anyone having trouble paying?

For two days I have been trying to Purchase the Pro tools subscription month to month.
I even tried purchasing a different subscription. I get the same message about inputting a valid CV number. Pro tools Tech has not been able to actually help.

I have tried several browsers and its still the same. Firefox had been working fine. the checkout screen on the right remains greyed out for me on the Avid.com website.

Any info would be greatly appreciated
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 9.13.12 AM.jpg (32.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 06-07-2021, 11:17 AM

Default Re: Avid checkout keeps asking for a *** number. Anyone having trouble paying?

Welcome to the community (and sorry for the trouble). I escalated your support case.
Old 06-07-2021, 11:24 AM

Default Re: Avid checkout keeps asking for a *** number. Anyone having trouble paying?

You know about the *** number on your visa card, right? On the back of your credit card? the last three digits is the code you use when shopping online.

Strange. the c v v is replaced with *** when I post.
Old 06-14-2021, 06:55 AM

yes, it just asks every time for a valid ***. this is after clearing the cache, different browser. System will not let me pay.
Old 06-14-2021, 06:56 AM

yes, it just asks every time for a valid ***. this is after clearing the cache, different browser. System will not let me pay. just tried again this morning 6/14/21
Old 06-14-2021, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio4PT View Post
yes, it just asks every time for a valid ***. this is after clearing the cache, different browser. System will not let me pay. just tried again this morning 6/14/21
Do you mean: yes, you enter the c v v number and still it asks for a c v v number?
Old 06-14-2021, 12:07 PM

Have you tried a different credit card???
Old 06-26-2021, 10:52 AM

The checkout still remains grey when I am trying to purchase.
Old 07-06-2021, 09:25 AM

Default Re: Avid checkout was grey, Anyone having trouble paying? SOLVED!!!!!!!!

Okay,
so I tried another browser(SAFARI) and I WAS able to purchase the Monthly subscription. I had tried this before, and it wasn't working. I believe Firefox had been blocking the site to some extent. Just wanted to say thanks for all the advice!