Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2021, 07:56 PM

Default Screwy I/O and No Waveform PT 10

I have Pro Tools Express (PT10) with a Mbox Mini 3 on a HP portable - been working flawlessly for years - then the other day the I/O got whacked out and when I try to import tracks into another session there is no waveform and no audio. I have checked playback and the Mini is listed; I've defaulted the I/O and attempted reset many times. Since I can't complete projects without importing tracks I reinstalled Pro Tools and the Mini driver, got it working again, but the problems were exactly the same! The Mbox seems a little shaky now but is connected and streaming. Is it hardware or software? Anyone have a clue?