How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2009, 06:21 AM

Default Transfuser V1.5?

Transfuser is great but I feel it needs more features. Subtle additions to make it more like an Akai MPC. I hope the next version has some great additions.

Such as: in the Drum Synth Editor having the option when playing samples in the pads to have a NOTE ON feature instead of it being ONE SHOT.

NOTE ON means the sample plays on while you hold the pad and ONE SHOT means the sample plays till the end regardless of how long you hold the pad.

I find it frustrating that the Slicer Synth is only NOTE ON and the Drum Synth Editor is only ONE SHOT.

I would like more options and flexibility in the synths. Transfuser combined with Pro Tools is so close to overtaking an MPC.

Russ, AIR, or Digi, I don't want a release date to the Transfuser update, just perhaps a short list of some of the new features/additions you are planning on including. I don't think there's anything wrong with telling us that. I don't want to invest in an MPC 1000 or 500 since Transfuser can pretty much match it...almost..my M-Audio Trigger Finger is sitting here ready to show up an MPC