Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series

Old 05-28-2022, 04:40 PM

Default Cannot setup Artist Control and Artist Mix to work at the same time

Hello! Can someone help me with this, please. I'm having trouble setting up an Artist Mix and an Artist Control to work at the same time. Until yesterday I was only using an Artist Control and it worked perfectly through a router with DHCP. Yesterday I added an Artist Mix, and now it happens that only the Artist Mix works. Every time I turn on the Artist Control, Eucon crashes. It doesn't work either if I only turn on the Artist Control. I'm on High Sierra, Pro Tools Ultimate 2020.12.1, Eucontrol 2022.4.0.
Old 06-12-2022, 07:20 PM

Default Re: Cannot setup Artist Control and Artist Mix to work at the same time

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchuliver View Post
Hello! Can someone help me with this, please. I'm having trouble setting up an Artist Mix and an Artist Control to work at the same time. Until yesterday I was only using an Artist Control and it worked perfectly through a router with DHCP. Yesterday I added an Artist Mix, and now it happens that only the Artist Mix works. Every time I turn on the Artist Control, Eucon crashes. It doesn't work either if I only turn on the Artist Control. I'm on High Sierra, Pro Tools Ultimate 2020.12.1, Eucontrol 2022.4.0.
Make sure both are selected in the Eucontrol software under the My Surfaces list