Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Old 07-19-2011, 06:18 PM

Default Lost all my iLok keys

I lost all my iLok keys. all 4 of them. I've reported to pace.com and have 4 RMA report files now. Of all companies Waves is not cooperating at all.
I cannot get in contact with Avid. What do I do buy Avid Support Code (ASC) to submit the RMA to them and ask for replacement?
It's so frustrating. Anyone who's had similar experience who can help me I appreciate very much.
protools 8 HD, protools 9 Le and all the plug-ins that come with them and a lot more like Echo Farm etc...
Old 07-19-2011, 07:57 PM

Default Re: Lost all my iLok keys

If you had Zero Downtime from PACE, they'll take care of you. I had an iLok2 fail on me recently, and with ZDT, it was no problem. I had about 2 hours downtime.

Because these iLok assets are so incredibly value, I purchase PACE's ZDT, enroll in Waves' free TLC, and insure my iLoks with a music professional insurance program. If you aren't doing at least some of these things, you won't get help.

I don't know of an Avid program that will be able to help you directly, but good luck.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:54 PM

I had zero down time on two of my iLoks. But that's good for 14 days only. I have the update plan on Waves but not TLC. Most companies have replaced the plug-ins like my soundtoys effects TDM, Sonnox elite TDM, all my Eastwest Instruments that I can't live without, melodine editor, auto-tune TDM ver.6 and a bunch more. Only Waves has denied me to replace the Diamond TDM. Avid on the other hand, I have not been able to make contact with.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:06 AM

Wink Re: Lost all my iLok keys

Do you have home owners insurance or renters insurance?
They should cover the loss if they disappeared from your house, apt etc...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
http://www.studio-techservices.com

าำ
[email protected]m
Mitch Berger Tech Services

We service ALL Avid products no Problem
HD192, 192, Omni, Control Surface, Pre, XMON, 192HD AD & DA / Accel Cards, Everything

ALL NEW HD192 AD -DA modification. the difference is incredible... no need to ship the entire unit , fast turn around

inquiry using link above
Repairs of SSL-Neve- Consoles and Repair ALL Modern & Vintage Gear
Old 07-20-2011, 07:18 AM

if it was that easy everyone would just say they lost their ilok and get replacements so they could have 2 sets... u have to make a police report and god knows what else... if they are damaged u can just send the ilok in and it will be replaced... stolen thats a whole new can of worms and not very easy to replace but good luck...