Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2006, 03:33 PM

Default Upgraded to 7 but...

i just upgraded to 7.0, and I installed all the [bleep] it came with in the disc, everything keeps askin me for an Ilok, which I have from the mboxfactory bundle, but it dont work. So I signed up to Ilok.com and then i put in the activation code to secure.digidesign.com/activation, yet nothing has arrived to my ilok account to upload to my ilok....is there something im doing wrong? What should I do?
Old 03-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Upgraded to 7 but...

If you really installed everything on the Pro Tools LE 7.0 CD, including all of the optional plug-ins in the Extras folders, then you installed a lot of plug-ins that you do not have licenses for. Those are updates for existing owners of those plug-ins. The only plug-ins that are on your iLok according to your iLok account are the 5 plug-ins included with the Mbox Factory:
moogerfooger® Analog Delay
JOEMEEK® SC2™ Photo Optical Compressor
JOEMEEK VC5™ Meequalizer®
Cosmonaut Voice™
Digidesign® Maxim

You would need to uninstall the other optional plug-ins asking for authorization. (see the bottom of the Troubleshooting topic at the top of the forum)

If you purchased a Pro Tools LE 7.0 Upgrade PLUS from a Digidesign dealer, then there would be 2 optional plug-ins that you would choose from a list of 5, using the included Plug-Ins activation card with the activation code and instructions on it. If you purchased the Upgrade PLUS and are having problems with the activation part of the 2 plug-ins, please email the [email protected] with all of your details. You emailed us about that part yesterday, but did not include your name or address, or the information about the rest of the upgrade.

By the way, we replied to your previous email to the webmaster yesterday, asking you to register the Pro Tools LE 7 upgrade so we could resolve this for you sooner, but we have not seen a reply yet.