Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 12-16-2005, 10:23 PM

Default Mr. Administer,, there is only an Empty Space

thanks!
for your response to my post.

but i am baffled, by the EMPTY Space below....

what promotional code, specifically, were you refering to?

or do you mean that you are going to seng me one by E-Mail

"If you need an iLok, you can purchase one now and save 25% off the iLok price by using the promotional code: _______. Please make a note of this promotional code. You will need to enter it when you checkout."

Happy Holidays : everyone!!

STAR NINE ENTERPRISES INC.
Old 12-17-2005, 07:56 PM

Default Re: Mr. Administer,, there is only an Empty Space

Thank You!
DIGI ADMINISTRATION.

I understand now..
i will Buy this from my Dealer, but there is no 25% DISCOUNT CODE. in the space that you mentioned, for me to use, to make this next transacton complete.
there is just an empty space.

If you need an iLok, you can purchase one now and save 25% off the iLok price by using the promotional code: _______. Please make a note of this promotional code. You will need to enter it when you checkout.

Click "add to cart" to add this product to your cart. To continue without adding to cart, click "continue."

You can purchase an iLok at most Digidesign dealers, so you might want to check with the dealer where you got your Digi 002. If you bought new from an authorized Digi dealer after September 1, 2205, I would talk to them anyway, and ask them why they didn't tell you you were entitled to a free update to the Pro Tools LE 7 software. You may be entitled to a refund of the Pro Tools LE 7 part of the Upgrade PLUS.

--------------------
Digi Web Admin

i have sent my dealer an e-mail with my concerns.
i am awaiting their response.

thanks again
here is my e-mail adress, if that is what you need to send me the Discount Code
cpr05inc@msn.com

THANK YOU! EVERYONE FOR YOUR RESPONSES,,,,
YOUR THE BEST!!

BUMP
Old 12-17-2005, 09:21 PM

There is a blank space there because they were referring to the page YOU saw when you purchased the PT7 upgrade online - that's why there's all that "add to cart" text as well, even though there is no 'cart' on the forum. Re-read carefully the other thread where this came from and take note of when they are "quoting" the web site page that was part of your previous transaction - it should be pretty clear... the parts that are quoted are in between horizontal lines that say "Quote" above them. The purpose of the quotes on that page was to point out to you that you were notified several times that you needed an iLok as you original post was complaining that you didn't know you needed an iLok for the Plus Upgrade promotional plug-ins, the "______" empty code space was just a byproduct of that.

They weren't dropping you a discount code via the forum, they were pointing out where you would've seen your discount code had you been paying attention during your initial online transaction. You might need to slow down a bit when you're bopping around online, you probably could've avoided this whole situation had you done that from the very beginning. Now, if you go back to that thread and read it correctly, you'll see how to get another iLok discount code by retracing your steps in the digi online store.

Previous Thread where this originally occured
Old 12-17-2005, 10:04 PM

OK

i'm kind of new to this kind of Crap.

but i do understand now.

thanks.

i didn't buy my upgrade online,,,,,,,,,, so that's why i never have seen, nor recieved a Code.!

it was shipped from the other side of the Country.

so i guess that it was FED- X that was doing the bopping!!!

i just want my Plus-plugins to work, NOW!...

So I'll Send For One, ILOK usb KEY....Monday. What-ever the COST!

RELAX!!
ITS NOT ALL THAT SERIOUS ..GET SOME REST.....YOUR STRESSING BIG TIME!!!

AGAIN,
Thank you all for the info