Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2021, 01:17 AM

Default I can't upgrade my PT HD 11 perpetual (code doesn't work)

Hi everybody

I recently bought an AVID UPGRADE AND SUPPORT PLAN PROTOOLS ULTIMATE and my code doesn't work.

I tried in my account My product>Pro Tools Ultimate>For renewal purchases made through your Avid Reseller and i've got this message
Quote:
Sorry, the code you provided may be invalid. Please check for typos and try again, paying particular attention to characters that may look similar (such an "8" and a "B").

If you are still having difficulty entering your code, please try entering it here.

I directly tried on "Redeem you code" and I've got this other message
Quote:
The product you are trying to activate is no longer available. Please contact your reseller for further assistance.

The product was new (I presume) and the french website is reliable. However the product I recieved is named Annual upgrade and support plan for PTHD but I think this is the old name.

I've got a PT 11 HD perpetual with an HD Omni (native).

Thx in advance