How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2015, 06:40 AM

Default Hybrid & Structure LE interface yellow! PT10 Mavericks

Hi all,

I bought the Music Production Toolkit 2 in '08 or '09. I've been running them fine on PT8LE on my old PC. I bought a new MBPr in October, running Mavericks. Crossgraded my PT8LE to PT10/11. I'm running PT10 to use all my RTAS plugs.

I downloaded the installers for the MPT2 plugins - Hybrid 1.5, Smack LE, Structure LE, TL Space and Eleven LE - from here:

http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/e...ssage/en425811

As instructed on that page, I installed the plugins and then re-ran the PT10 installer to fully update Hybrid and Structure LE.

When I ran PT, I was asked to authorise Hybrid 1.6. I went to run the iLok License Manager to triple-check my Hybrid license was definitely on my iLok. I had to update iLok License Manager because it wouldn't let me login otherwise (the iLok License Manager that comes with the PT10 installer must be outdated).

After logging in to the License Manager, I could see that my license was definitely there.

Why isn't Hybrid 1.6 showing as authorised on my system?

I decided to re-install the installer I had downloaded (v1.5). After this had installed, I booted up PT again and there was no request to authorise Hybrid - great! - but then when I opened the plugin, it's all yellow and distorted.

I've read around everywhere about this but all the advice / fixes are geared towards old operating systems. I can't find any links that still work or advice that still applies (seemingly).

Structure LE is also all yellow and distorted.

Why are Hybrid 1.5 and Structure LE all yellow and distorted and how do I fix this?

Thanks,
ER.
Old 01-11-2015, 09:34 AM

Post Re: Hybrid & Structure LE interface yellow! PT10 Mavericks

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbraceRandom View Post
Why isn't Hybrid 1.6 showing as authorised on my system?
Hybrid 1.6 is a paid upgrade.

Quote:
Why are Hybrid 1.5 and Structure LE all yellow and distorted and how do I fix this?
What is the version number of your Structure plug-in? You can check this by selecting the plug-in in the Finder and pressing Command+I (Get Info).
Old 01-11-2015, 01:45 PM

Default Re: Hybrid & Structure LE interface yellow! PT10 Mavericks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Technician View Post
Hybrid 1.6 is a paid upgrade.

What is the version number of your Structure plug-in? You can check this by selecting the plug-in in the Finder and pressing Command+I (Get Info).
Ah, thanks for clearing that up about 1.6. 1.5 loads but is yellow.
Structure version is v1.0, going off the installer name.
Old 01-11-2015, 04:39 PM

Arrow Re: Hybrid & Structure LE interface yellow! PT10 Mavericks

Quote:
Ah, thanks for clearing that up about 1.6. 1.5 loads but is yellow.
Structure version is v1.0, going off the installer name.
I bought Structure, and my version number is 1.1.0.9994. What's relevant here is the second digit. I do not recall if Structure 1.1 was a paid update or not.

Either way, I think you are going to need both Hybrid 1.6 and Structure 1.1 to resolve the yellow tint issue.