Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 9

Old 02-19-2011, 10:42 PM

Default PT9 Crossgrade and IE pack License

I just bought the PT 9 crossgrade with the instrument expansion pack combination deal, as well as a full version of PT9 for my other setup (the expansion pack was not available with the full, boxed set). I was going to use the expansion pack with the full version for my other rig, but found that the auth code I received for the cross grade was a combined license (i.e. not a separate one for PT and one for the expansion pack). Before trying to install and finding out that I have to pay ilok a $25 transfer fee for each of the instruments in the expansion pack, does anyone know if it's possible to authorize the cross grade at avid.com and transfer the PT9 to one ilok and the expansion pack to another ilok account? I also don't want to have both iloks in the same ilok account in case I sell one of the setups later (and be forced to pay a boatload of fees to ilok for the transfer, which just doesn't make any sense to me)

Peter