Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 07-21-2021, 06:54 PM

Default AvidPlay - How do I upload/re-release a remixed track

Hi, I had uploaded a new release thru AvidPlay which went all OK. A remix of the track was needed, so had the original released track taken down from all the distributors, so far so good. Then when I try to delete the track from the AvidPlay track library in order to upload the remixed track I couldn't find a way to do this. There is a graphic of the song file that I can 'delete' but the actual song file itself stays put.

I can't even upload a new track so I'd assume that as I have just the one 'release licence' the original track has to go first before the new remix upload can be done.

Any ideas how I can do this please???