Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2008, 07:41 PM

Default ProTools 7.4 crashes when trying to import mp3

I've been having to use a 3rd party program (Nero) to convert mp3 files to .wav on files that I'd like to use in my sessions. If I try to import directly (import audio), PT crashes as soon as I click on the file and just knocks me out of the program. Earlier versions I never had this issue. I do own the mp3 option - which I just purchased thinking that would help - but no luck. I can export and bounce to mp3 but I cant import without the crashing.. Any ideas??? Thanks!