Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2007, 08:17 PM

Default CORRUPTION UP THE #@!$

Hi There, I am working on an album at the moment for a major label and I am getting some serious corruption within my PT sessions. It's one song in particular. I created a new session and imported session data onto a new drive (Avastor 500gb) and am working on a brand new intel G5 (2gb intel core duo). I believe the corruption is found within the FADES. Has anyone ever experienced this? I'll load up the session and it just crashes the computer. I deleted all of my fade files and imported the session. I am using OSX 10.4.9 and Pro Tools 7.2.1 with Mytek digital converters. I have been getting assertion errors as well. Here's what pops up.....could not complete your request because assertion in"/volumes/Alturaports/PT.4App/Macbuild../Tracks/UdiskTrack.cpp",line 3739" I've searched the answerbase inside and out to no result. I've trashed the DAE prefs as well as the volume files. Please help!
Pro Tools 2018.3.0
Aurora Lynx 16
Sonnet Thunderbolt 2 Echo Express Expansion Chassis with Avid HDX and Thunderbolt 3 adapter