How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2022, 09:06 AM

Default Output Menu Inconsistent with Outputs Available

I've finally managed to get an aggregate setup in place using a UAD x8P and a PreSonus 32R rack mixer. Between these two, I have a total of 64 inputs (32 stereo), having spent quite a bit of effort renaming these outputs to what I needed them to be in the I/O Setup. On any given track, though, when I go into the Output selector, I'm shown a crazy, convoluted list of 215 output options, very few of which even remotely resemble what's showing in my I/O output setup. Almost all are repeated several times in different formats, with at least seven different instances of my master output, which should only happen as a single stereo option.

The attached image shows my I/O Output setup on the left panel, with the 4 panels on the right showing the 215 options I get in my output sector. Where are all these coming from, and how do I get the track output selector to show whats in my I/O setup?

Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg output-panels.jpg (89.1 KB, 0 views)
2TB Internal SSD
Apple Studio Monitor, 27"
3 External Monitors: 27", 27" & 65"
Apollo X8P Mixer Interface
PreSonus 32R Mixer Interface