Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 05-22-2009, 04:48 PM

Default Elastic Audio: Create Warp Markers From Analysis

Forgive me if I'm missing something here, but is there any way to have PT create a warp marker at all analysis points on an elastic audio enabled track without selecting the whole file and quantizing it to the grid? Having to double-click or win-click the analysis marker in warp view gets pretty tiresome after a while; I'd much rather just have the warp markers be there and be able to grab and move them. Thanks in advance ,

EDIT: Also, another thing I'm curious about is that on some tracks, I can hover over the analysis point in warp view and the cursor will automatically turn into the <-> with the + so that I can single click, creating a warp marker and be able to move it. Other times this behavior isn't there, and I have no idea as to why. If someone can tell me what I need to do to have this behavior happening all the time, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks again.

Mike
Old 05-22-2009, 05:32 PM

Default Re: Elastic Audio: Create Warp Markers From Analysis

Set the EA mode.
Click the first transient marker of the region you are in. A warp marker will be placed at the begining of the region.
Create a warp marker at the very end of the region.

Once you do that, every transient marker that you select between the two will automatically becomes a warp marker when you select it.

Fast and simple.
What I found when I got there,
was that I couldn't stay away!

Hobo Shave!
Old 05-22-2009, 05:37 PM

Excellent! Thank ya much!
Old 02-07-2018, 07:45 AM

Do you know of a way to automatically create a marker location at every transient? I'm trying to do some automated waveform analysis of a very large batch of files.

I'll love to export the marker location timestamps as a txt file and into a database for easy latency measurement.

I see that you can make an "analysis marker" on each transient within Elastic Audio, but I'd like a timestamped marker location for each of those same transients.

Any thoughts?