Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2020

Old 11-15-2022, 11:51 AM

Default Unable to use the Collaboration feature in Pro Tools Studio

I've been using the Collaboration feature Pro Tools for while now with a keyboardist in England. We share the session. I'm in the USA. We've had no problems with. Now all of the sudden we keep getting failed uploads when we try and share the session. It doesn't work on my end when I try and share with him and it doesn't work on his end when he try's to share with me. I'm using the new Mac Studio. Pro Tools Studio 2022.10 I have the UAD apollo as my interface. Nothing has really changed on either one of our end (no new updates that we know of) It just doesn't seem to be working anymore. Can some one help?