Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 9

Old 02-24-2013, 02:07 PM

Default In workspace window speaker icon in loops disappeared

In the middle of dragging some drum loops to a track from the workspace window, i must have clicked something unknowingly, because when i went back to the loop list in the workspace window from the edit window, I no longer had any speaker icons to sample the loops. Not only that, but I noticed that after I restarted Pro Tools, the list of files in the workspace window was in reverse order - alphabetical order in reverse. I tried clicking everywhere I know to find a solution. The only thing I could see that might help was - in the upper right of the screen in the workspace window, where it listed the number of files showing, there is an arrow. I clicked it and in the menu was an option called "invert selection". When I clicked it all the files highlighted, but i didn't know what to do with it. Nothing has brought back my loop samples or set the files back in order. Can anyone help?