Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2001, 08:51 PM

Default press the record button and there\'s a D, then a loop symbol, then a P???

when i opened up a session, I was able to record a keyboard part. Then right after when I made a new track to record another part...I click rec enable, then click the record button, and instead of flashing red like it's supposed to, a D shows up on the record button...click again and there's a loop symbol..click again and there's a P..then it just goes back to the regular, non-lighted up record button!

I've figured that those 3 things mean destructive recording, loop recording, and punch-in.........why do they keep popping up and not letting me record normally??????????