How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2022, 02:12 PM

Default What happens to my EDU perpetual license when I can no longer reverify

Hi,

I found an old post that when you had a perpetual edu license and you ended your edu qualification there was a process that could reinstate your license as a regular perpetual license. With all the changes and perpetual being done away with for new users not sure where that will leave me.

I have a perpetual edu license and have carried out my support until 2026 but when that happens and I can't reverify anymore, would a regular reinstate support license work to move my perpetual license to be a normal license?

Thanks
Old 08-13-2022, 03:44 AM

Default Re: What happens to my EDU perpetual license when I can no longer reverify

It sounds like you already have a good solution. Buy plenty of years while you are still a student.
Old 08-13-2022, 06:22 AM

Default Re: What happens to my EDU perpetual license when I can no longer reverify

I bought my first license when I was a student and was able to renew at normal cost after leaving school. I will maintain that license.