Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  ē  Community Terms of Use  ē  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  ē  Community Search  ē  Learn & Support


Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-12-2023, 01:09 PM
wickett wickett is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 49
Default Re: EUCON 2022.9 Released

Same issues herr
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-12-2023, 11:03 PM
smartinez5878 smartinez5878 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 8
Default Re: EUCON 2022.9 Released

Can someone pls pls pls help me download the last version of Eucon? My avid account doesn't let me download it. Ive had my artist control and transport since 2014 and have alway been able to download upgrades; I guess I didn't register my products!

My artist control screen has a blue tint and my transport has a yellow box. This issue just started, not sure why but I'm guessing I need to upgrade to the latest version of EUCON. Thank you so much!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0237.jpg (56.1 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-13-2023, 07:18 AM
its2loud its2loud is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,392
Default Re: EUCON 2022.9 Released

If you donít see EuControl in your ďmy productsĒ section of your account and available to download do these simple steps.

On your phone or tablet go to your App Store of choice. (iPhone or Android)

Search for Avid Control
Download and install the app
Enter your avid account information in the app.

Return to your Avid account and youíll see a download for EuControl.

Hopefully youíre running a compatible version of Mac OS or Windows.

You donít need to use Avid Control if you donít want to.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-13-2023, 09:27 AM
BScout BScout is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 3,331
Default Re: EUCON 2022.9 Released

You can also just get it from the Download Center option on my.avid.com
__________________
Pro Tools Ult 2022.7, HDX 3, MTRX/SPQ, HD Omni ē S1 x 2, FireHD x 2, Dock, iPad ē Mac Pro 5,1 - 3.06 GHz 12 core - macOS 10.13.6 ē RAM 64GB, SSD 4 x 4TB, GPU GTX 980 4GB
Pro Tools Ult 2022.12, RME BBF Pro ē Mac Mini 14,12 - 12 core - macOS 13.2 ē RAM 32GB, SSD 4TB, GPU 19 core
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-13-2023, 09:19 PM
James Steele's Avatar
James Steele James Steele is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2022
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 127
Default Re: EUCON 2022.9 Released

You should be able to follow this link:

https://my.avid.com/esd/Product/Information/113

And it will ask you for your log-in credentials if you're not logged in. You should see what you need right at the top:

Release 22.9, EUCON Unified Installer, Sep 15, 2022

I had the same screen issue you did on my old originally Euphonix MC Control as I was experimenting with different versions. The latest one is working great and no screen issues. It's very likely you may need to run a firmware update. When you run the new EuControl and select your surface I'm pretty sure it will prompt to to run the firmware update. I did it on mine and it was no problem.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-14-2023, 10:14 AM
EddieJones's Avatar
EddieJones EddieJones is offline
Avid
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Santa Cruz
Posts: 4,062
Default Re: EUCON 2022.9 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartinez5878 View Post
Can someone pls pls pls help me download the last version of Eucon? My avid account doesn't let me download it. Ive had my artist control and transport since 2014 and have alway been able to download upgrades; I guess I didn't register my products!

My artist control screen has a blue tint and my transport has a yellow box. This issue just started, not sure why but I'm guessing I need to upgrade to the latest version of EUCON. Thank you so much!
What MacOS version are you on? Did you do an update?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-27-2023, 08:21 PM
smartinez5878 smartinez5878 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 8
Default Re: EUCON 2022.9 Released

Hello Sir I almost gave up until I saw your reply. Thank you so so much.

Iím was on Monterey and have been staying on that OS because of my plug ins and I/O. Everything has been working fine until one day i got the blue tint on my mixcontrol and yellow garble on my mix transport.

I wasnít able to download Econ so out of frustration I upgraded to Ventura now nothing works. So Iím backed up my drive and am planning to downgrade back to Monterey and a friend sent me the latest version of eucon. Iím going to have to reinstall everything I hope ill i needed to do was install the latest version of eucon. But then I read somewhere there was a security fix in the OS thatís why I installed the latest Mac OS. That was a dumb mistake. Thank you for your input.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-27-2023, 11:17 PM
James Steele's Avatar
James Steele James Steele is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2022
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 127
Default Re: EUCON 2022.9 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartinez5878 View Post
Iím was on Monterey and have been staying on that OS because of my plug ins and I/O. Everything has been working fine until one day i got the blue tint on my mixcontrol and yellow garble on my mix transport.

I wasnít able to download Econ so out of frustration I upgraded to Ventura now nothing works. So Iím backed up my drive and am planning to downgrade back to Monterey and a friend sent me the latest version of eucon. Iím going to have to reinstall everything I hope ill i needed to do was install the latest version of eucon. But then I read somewhere there was a security fix in the OS thatís why I installed the latest Mac OS. That was a dumb mistake. Thank you for your input.
If you are using an MC Control or Artist Control (with the touchscreen) you definitely do not want to install the latest "22.12 EUCON Unified Installer" from Jan 25, 2022. It will give you that blue tint back. I installed it on my system when I was on Monterey 12.6.3 and that's what it did to me. I rolled back to "22.9 EUCON Unified Installer" from Sept 15, 2022 and that corrected the colors.

Good news also, although it wasn't listed as supported, 22.9 EUCON has been working fine for me in Ventura 13.2.1 which I recently upgraded to. I actually installed Ventura on another volume and then migrated apps to verify EUCON 22.9 worked with it and didn't mess up the screen colors to verify it before I upgraded my main boot volume.

You should be able to go to:
https://my.avid.com/esd/Product/Information/113

... and after logging in, be in the "DOWNLOAD CENTER" and get the 22.9 EUCON Unified Installer. Again, avoid the newest 22.12 if you are using Artist Control and it will jack up the colors on the touchscreen.
__________________
M1 Max Mac Studio, 64GB/2TB, macOS 13.2.1, DP 11.21, Pro Tools 2022.12, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MID Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, MC Control + MC Mix, Console 1
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-28-2023, 08:12 AM
EddieJones's Avatar
EddieJones EddieJones is offline
Avid
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Santa Cruz
Posts: 4,062
Default Re: EUCON 2022.9 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartinez5878 View Post
Hello Sir I almost gave up until I saw your reply. Thank you so so much.

Iím was on Monterey and have been staying on that OS because of my plug ins and I/O. Everything has been working fine until one day i got the blue tint on my mixcontrol and yellow garble on my mix transport.

I wasnít able to download Econ so out of frustration I upgraded to Ventura now nothing works. So Iím backed up my drive and am planning to downgrade back to Monterey and a friend sent me the latest version of eucon. Iím going to have to reinstall everything I hope ill i needed to do was install the latest version of eucon. But then I read somewhere there was a security fix in the OS thatís why I installed the latest Mac OS. That was a dumb mistake. Thank you for your input.
You are best staying on Ventura as thats what we test the most going forward. All EUCON software versions are in the Avid Download Center in your Avid account. Running the latest means you can use the free Control App.
Did you did a migration to Ventura...This has known issues like you need to rename the computer after. You also have to remove and add back in EuControl and MClient into the Mac accessibility settings.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
EUCON 2022.9 Released EddieJones Avid S4/S6 4 09-27-2022 08:09 AM
Pro tools 2022.6 released Emi Pro Tools 41 07-17-2022 06:07 PM
EUCON 2022.4 Released EddieJones Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App 17 05-08-2022 07:26 PM
EUCON 2022.4 Released EddieJones Avid S4/S6 0 04-29-2022 03:32 PM
Ozone 9 Advanced Version 9.12 released April 8, 2022 gives AAX Plug-ins 0 04-10-2022 02:27 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:28 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited. Forum Hosted By: URLJet.com