Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2022, 10:47 AM

Default Re: Source Nexus noise bursts on closing session

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Breen View Post
The only thing that the Audio Bridge doesn't handle, that Source Nexus does, is SRC - if you're working within a 96k session (for example) and your other sources are 48k (like Zoom) AB won't handle SRC and won't work in the session. Source Nexus handles this easily and seamlessly. That said, a colleague told me yesterday that Loopback (Rogue Amoeba) *will* handle SRC - I haven't tried it but if it's true it would eliminate the need for Source Nexus.
I used Loopback prior to AB and it got the job done. A few extra steps, but if SR is needed then it's a good option.