Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2004, 03:32 AM

Default IK Transfer of Ownership?

Hi all. I recently bought the IK Studio Bundle, and find I don't use it much. Does anyone out there know if IK has a transfer of ownership program, or am I basically stuck with the stuff?
Not that I hate it. I find some of it useful. I sent them an email as well, just thought I run this one up the flagpole here.
Thanks-
Old 09-07-2004, 04:49 AM

Default Re: IK Transfer of Ownership?

This is what it says on the IK website.So it seems you can transfer ownership, with IK's permission.Given their track record for support, that might be awhile coming.Good luck.
Quote:

Software Transfer .You may not transfer, license or sublicence your rights as Licensee of the software or any IK Multimedia product, as licensed to you under this agreement without prior written consent of the rights owner. The carrier on which the IK Multimedia product has been distributed may be transferred or otherwise made available to any third party only with the prior written consent of the rights owner and provided that (a) the original media and license(s) accompany the carrier and (b) the party transferring the media does not retain a copy of the media.