Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack

Old 07-11-2021, 01:39 AM

Default Eleven Rack not recognized

Hi everyone,

I joined the community after lurking long enough. And I present a question!

I have a MacBook Pro 16" running Big Sur. I installed the latest Eleven Rack driver and in an article from avid it is stated that in their testing the driver should also work for Big Sur. Now here is the problem. Nor the driver, nor the audio/midi configuration app from Apple itself recognizes the device. It worked once for a brief time, but after shutting the computer down it just wouldn't recognize the device. I tried unplugging, rebooting both laptop and rack in every order possible but still it doesn't happen. I tried plugging the USB via a hub and via a USB 3.0 to USB-C adapter plug. In the eleven rack editor it does show up.

Does anybody have an idea what's going on? I'd like to use it as my interface for Logic Pro

Thanks in advance!