Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2019

Old 04-18-2020, 09:50 AM

Default Cloud Project Won't Open Due to Error "Could not create a new document because..."

I am not able to access my cloud project. I am running Catalina, I have Protools 2019.12, and was tracking within my cloud project just fine last week. Just a few days ago i tried to go back into my cloud project, and it wouldn't even open the session for me.

I go to file, select projects, i can see my collaborative projects listed, I select a project, i click open, and an error message pops up saying "Could not create a new document because You do not have appropriate access privileges (1) while deleting "cloudprojectattempt262.ptxl". " I don't understand what this is supposed to mean.
Old 04-22-2020, 08:49 AM

Default Re: Cloud Project Won't Open Due to Error "Could not create a new document because...

I've been experiencing the same thing the last couple days. I also can't sign into my avid account at the dashboard 90% of the time. I'm on Windows 10 with PT 2019.10. I believe Avid are having major problems with their servers because my partner that I work cloud collaboration with is having the same issue and he's on Mac OS Mojhave. I was able to get in and work a little late afternoon yesterday. Pretty frustrating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_Sommers View Post
I am not able to access my cloud project. I am running Catalina, I have Protools 2019.12, and was tracking within my cloud project just fine last week. Just a few days ago i tried to go back into my cloud project, and it wouldn't even open the session for me.

I go to file, select projects, i can see my collaborative projects listed, I select a project, i click open, and an error message pops up saying "Could not create a new document because You do not have appropriate access privileges (1) while deleting "cloudprojectattempt262.ptxl". " I don't understand what this is supposed to mean.