Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 06-06-2013, 07:49 AM

Default Avid Account Issues

Hi Everyone ,
I am having trouble getting into my avid account. The account is a good few years old. When I opened the Avid account I used my Hotmail address. This was my primary E-mail at the time. I plan to upgrade to Pro Tools 10 from LE 8 in the next few weeks, so I wanted to log on to my Avid Account. However I could not remember the password. I had a password sent to my Hotmail E-mail. Then when I tried to access my Hotmail I was told my hotmail no longer exists. I made a new Avid account using my current E-mail. Is there any way to link the old account to my new account or somehow gain access to my old account without the password ?
I look forward to any help anyone can offer

Gavin