Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2010, 09:13 PM

Default Digi how the [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep] do I get rid of your PT9 drivers

Your software caused my protools profire 610 not too even work in anydaw. With protools it wont even start playing audio, then I get all these stupid audioclock errors and now i cant even use another daw like I used. I'm just frustrated with digi/avid. Moving too protools was the worst move ever. Threw in so much $$$$$ to get nothing but [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]ing headaches. And I even my HD4 system is [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]ing up also.

EDIT: Theirs a weird bug with audio..... I noticed I used the profire has the main card for osx, then open safari I heard audio, open reaper it worked, then pt 9 and its now able too work. So theirs a serious fatal bug in 10.6.4.

Now I got the white burst of death which killed another hard drive SMH. Im going back too leopard. I've never had these weird ass problems ever. Snow Leopard is not ready....