Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack

Old 01-09-2022, 06:24 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools Problems

I contacted Sweetwater as one moderator here suggested and found all the information I needed in one - repeat one - email.

So, the moral of the story is if you have any questions regarding Avid products don't **** around trying to contact Avid or even bother asking here on the forum and getting insulted by Dayrl Ramm just go to another company altogether and get your information, and in a courteous manner by Sweetwater.

Frack Avid!

Warmest Regards,
Vaughan.

Schecter Hellraiser 7 Diamond - Ibanez RG7620
Eleven Rack w/ ERXP
Old 01-09-2022, 06:33 PM

You are such an idiot, many many posts ago I suggested you contact a reseller. One of the earlier suggestions IIRC and instead you spent over a week here pissing and complaining about folks trying to help you.
Old 01-12-2022, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm View Post
You are such an idiot, many many posts ago I suggested you contact a reseller. One of the earlier suggestions IIRC and instead you spent over a week here pissing and complaining about folks trying to help you.
Well wonders never cease - I set the post to notify me of responses and they never came, so, I had to check manually if there well any, and after all this process was completed and I thought I had seen the last of Diarrhea Ramm, I got this message that gave me the warm and fuzzies. I thought we had established that I was an idiot a long time time ago - I don't see why you need to keep bringing it up! Oh, and don't worry I gave the Sales Manager at Sweetwater your name and that Avid didn't respond and closed the case trying to get help immediately.

My hope for you is that the moderators finally take a look a a lot of your posts and decide to you are unfit to give anyone else **** and that they finally ban you from being active on this forum.

And, yes, thankyou, I am finally enjoying having a new computer after this fracking episode with Avid and you.

Have a lovely day, even though the heat is still ongoing I am having a good time. I hope the moderators do the right thing!

Warmest Regards,
V.

Eleven Rack w/ ERXP
Old 01-13-2022, 04:14 PM

Default Re: ProTools Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm View Post
Eleven Rack editor... well that may be a crap shoot on Windows 10. Past posts on DUC about this. You may end up needing to live without the Editor if on Windows 10.
Im on w10. configured the 11r edidor to run in w7 compatibility mode (or w8 - cant remember but can check if you need). works just fine - well at least when i last used it. that should prolly be around PT 2020.x (now on 2021.10)

/T
Old 01-13-2022, 11:35 PM

Default Re: ProTools Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkzzaJ View Post
Im on w10. configured the 11r edidor to run in w7 compatibility mode (or w8 - cant remember but can check if you need). works just fine - well at least when i last used it. that should prolly be around PT 2020.x (now on 2021.10)

/T
Cheers for that! I'll definitely keep that in mind if I have trouble when I get to installing the 11R. At the moment I am installing the plugins I use, not to many, but, they are huge! One lot of plugins take up 112 GB. I'll have to setup the network to transfer those.

Eleven Rack w/ ERXP