Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 06-30-2005, 11:59 AM

Default What releases are you looking forward to?

With so many good albums coming out this and the coming month I just had to start a thread about it!

I'm an honest man, and the definition of an honest man in this case is that I actually buy the music I listen to. I'm also a poor man. With that said, it's a good thing that I buy a lot of old music, usually around 30 albums at the time at a price around... I dunno, perhaps a 100$.

But this month and the next I'm looking forward to a couple releases, I don't even remember the last "new" album I purchased, probably was the latest Alice Cooper album or something...

Anyway, my list is:

Alice Cooper - Dirty Diamonds (released here in Sweden the 4th I think)
Twiztid - Man's Myth Vol 1 (released two days ago I think but I'll put it here anyway)
Twiztid - Mutant Vol 2 (release is in late july)

I'm also looking to get Ry Cooders latest album, don't know when it's released here in Sweden.

So what are you guys and gals looking forward to?
Old 06-30-2005, 12:42 PM

Default Re: What releases are you looking forward to?

Still haven't gotten hold of the latest Joe Perry, other than that there is a good disc coming out by Kristy Hanson, More than nothing, Robert Plant has some interesting new stuff, The Ragbirds have a cool new disc out.... umm... that just scratches the surface... haven't had much time to track down new tunes lately short of what hits my desk from the indie scene.