Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2013, 11:12 PM

Default Can't link accounts

I set up a master account and now I'm being asked to link to two other accounts. A window pops up and asks for my user name and password. I enter it and I get a message saying my username or password are invalid, but they're not invalid. I just logged in with them. Is there another username and password I need?
Old 01-21-2013, 09:09 AM

Default Re: Can't link accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescampagnola View Post
I set up a master account and now I'm being asked to link to two other accounts. A window pops up and asks for my user name and password. I enter it and I get a message saying my username or password are invalid, but they're not invalid. I just logged in with them. Is there another username and password I need?
It would help if you tell us exactly what account you are talking about. Is it the one here for the DUC? Something else Avid? A My Avid account? That's the only one I can think of that might ask to link to any other accounts you have and if that is the case no one here can help with that. Avid people usually don't hang out here so you'll have to get in touch with them yourself.

QAPLA!