Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 05-02-2021, 06:38 AM

Default Perpetual Upgrade Error "ilok account does not appear to have an eligible license"

Just "updgraded" my perpetual license as prompted by email from Avid. Paid my money, asked to register as part or the process & selected my ilok (visible perpetual license in ILM)

Error message: "This ilok account does not appear to have an eligible license for this upgrade"

What do I do now? How is this possible?

I have downloaded new software but not installed - I am reluctant to do that until this is resolved as I may then be out of action?

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance
Old 05-19-2021, 12:30 AM

Default Re: Perpetual Upgrade Error "ilok account does not appear to have an eligible license

Welcome to the community.

This would need to be handled by Avid so I started a support case to get your account info. Please look for a case notice email and reply to that. Thanks!