Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins

Old 01-07-2022, 05:04 PM

Default $19.99 Solid State Logic SSL X-Saturator Native Plug-in

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/det...native-plug-in
Old 01-07-2022, 08:00 PM

Default Re: $19.99 Solid State Logic SSL X-Saturator Native Plug-in

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkJE View Post
Nice, It's a few years old, but for $19? A steal. I am a big fan of the Fusion stuff and use them a lot now.

On the SSL site it's still at $119 still btw.

G
Composer/Sound Designer/Protools 2024.3 Ultimate, MTRXII-TB3, DADMAN MOM, Cisco SG350-10MP EthernetHUB, KLANG:quelle 4 Channel Dante™Headphone Amp, DVS,MADI, Mac Studio Ultra,128 RAM/4TB SSD, Ventura 13.6.5, DP 11.3, Logic Pro X 10.8.1 DOLBY ATMOS Facility/MPSE Motion Picture Sound Editors Avid Certified Professional ProTools/Dolby ATMOS
Old 01-07-2022, 08:07 PM

Maybe SSL is behind on the update also, SW might have posted at the end of their day going into the weekend.

I am sure by tomorrow it will be on the SSL website.
Old 01-08-2022, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiolex1 View Post
Maybe SSL is behind on the update also, SW might have posted at the end of their day going into the weekend.

I am sure by tomorrow it will be on the SSL website.
nope.. I grabbed it off Sweetwater this am. Maybe Monday, but I was hoping it was on the SSL site so I could register the plugin. Some thing that I found out that they I guess don't let you register plugins from a 3rd party vendor purchase.. ? Hmm not sure why that is.

Here is what they told me last month..

Tim Shortle (SSL)
Dec 14, 2021, 17:37 GMT

Hi Greg,

Thanks for reaching out.

That isn't currently possible to add to your account since you purchase through Sweetwater and not directly from us.

Please see Where can I find my purchased plug-ins?

Regards,

Tim

Audio Creation Products
Systems & Support Group
Solid State Logic
Composer/Sound Designer/Protools 2024.3 Ultimate, MTRXII-TB3, DADMAN MOM, Cisco SG350-10MP EthernetHUB, KLANG:quelle 4 Channel Dante™Headphone Amp, DVS,MADI, Mac Studio Ultra,128 RAM/4TB SSD, Ventura 13.6.5, DP 11.3, Logic Pro X 10.8.1 DOLBY ATMOS Facility/MPSE Motion Picture Sound Editors Avid Certified Professional ProTools/Dolby ATMOS
Old 01-08-2022, 10:51 AM

That's a bit odd, but maybe it makes no difference. I bought this and the previous deal on the SSL Drumstrip and both are working fine after the iLok redemption codes were emailed(which took all of 3 minutes)

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave
Old 01-08-2022, 11:40 AM

I can confirm this. They don't "register" plugins bought from resellers. I'm shure I saw this stated on the website also. I don't think it means much, as long as you have the iLok license. I have the Native channelstrip and bus comp bundle registered on their site, and Drumstrip, LMC+, and x-sat on my Ilok but not on the website account.
Old 01-08-2022, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Jenssen View Post
I can confirm this. They don't "register" plugins bought from resellers. I'm shure I saw this stated on the website also. I don't think it means much, as long as you have the iLok license. I have the Native channelstrip and bus comp bundle registered on their site, and Drumstrip, LMC+, and x-sat on my Ilok but not on the website account.
Yup.
Old 01-08-2022, 09:17 PM

Same price on AudioDeluxe.

Except a little cheaper. Wonder how these 3rd party vendors can sell them at such a discounted price if the company itself isn't selling them.

And weird SSL is like that. You would think they would want to reach out to their customers more.
Old 01-12-2022, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiolex1 View Post
Same price on AudioDeluxe.

Except a little cheaper. Wonder how these 3rd party vendors can sell them at such a discounted price if the company itself isn't selling them.

And weird SSL is like that. You would think they would want to reach out to their customers more.
Got mine through Audio Deluxe - nice thing is you get to use any Deluxe Bucks you have in your account. Had enough to take it down to $16.04. Don't forget when shopping AD they usually have some kind of discount code good throughout the site that gets automatically applied when you put a plugin into your cart.

QAPLA!