Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2004, 05:38 PM

Default Bug: Locked video track out of sync

Hi all at Digidesign. I just discovered that this bug is *still* present in Pro Tools 6.4 (I first discovered it in 5.1 - although it might have been there before that.....).

When a (quicktime) video track is locked, it can become out of sync. This happens in two ways:

#1: Changing session start time. If you select absolute timecode, then the video track stays relative, becoming out of sync with audio.
#2: Importing tracks. If the start times differ, and you select absolute timecode, then the video track stays relative to the old session start time and becomes out of sync.

Hopefully this can be addressed in a future version.
Matt Connolly