Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > MBOX Studio
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2022, 08:19 AM

Default MBOX Studio Facebook Group

I recently started a Facebook group to compile reviews, information and videos on the MBOX Studio. Hopefully it will grow and help other get the most out of the new interface. Feel free to join and add your content as you see appropriate.

Please note that I am not associated with Avid but have been using their products for home recording since the Digi 001 was released. Feel free to remove this post if not allowed on the DUC.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/mboxstudio
Old 12-30-2022, 05:47 PM

Default Re: MBOX Studio Facebook Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoiseRoom View Post
I recently started a Facebook group to compile reviews, information and videos on the MBOX Studio. Hopefully it will grow and help other get the most out of the new interface. Feel free to join and add your content as you see appropriate.

Please note that I am not associated with Avid but have been using their products for home recording since the Digi 001 was released. Feel free to remove this post if not allowed on the DUC.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/mboxstudio

I wish this was something other than Facebook. I got off Facebook in September 2022 after being on it since my Daughter went off to College in 2008.
Pro Tools Studio 2022.12
Old 11-03-2023, 03:08 AM

Default Re: MBOX Studio Facebook Group

It's wonderful to see initiatives like yours taking the lead to create a space for MBOX Studio enthusiasts. Facebook groups are indeed a great platform to share experiences, reviews, and even troubleshoot collectively.

Just a little tip from my end: you might find it useful to track engagement to understand what type of content resonates best with your group members. There's a tool called AdSpy tool that I use for my pages. It's helped me to monitor engagement and adapt my postings accordingly.

I'll be glad to join the group and contribute to the discussions. I'm a user of Avid products myself, and this sounds like an excellent initiative.

Last edited by jzenterous26; 11-10-2023 at 04:55 AM.