Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 07-14-2003, 11:39 PM

Default Is DV Toolkit Available Yet (Download/Store)?

DigiCS/Anyone out there,

How does one get their grubby lil' hands on dv toolkit. I'm still at a bit of a loss...is this a downloadable purchase? Or must I trek to my local digi dealer for a little face time with the unwashed masses? Can not wait to open up OMF's at home and have them match to actual timecode. These are emotional times. As always, all insight is appreciated. Peace.

Ryan
Old 07-15-2003, 12:41 AM

Default Re: Is DV Toolkit Available Yet (Download/Store)?

You want emotional times? Try having to play the big game on Saturday. Yeah they need you to come in on Saturday to play the big game against Devry.
Sure i'll get my quadruple double, but if the rest of my gang, i mean team members can't guard their man then what am i supposed to do? Guard the whole team and try to produce these same numbers? These are the problems i'm faced with and you need to go talk to the schleps at WLA Music. Big Deal. Please bobblehead fan, email me your email address at [email protected] so i can catch up with you and your minions. I miss all the talk of hollywood squares and dana and bartenders pouring me Toddy's, not to mention my GUT feelings and the like. I no longer have your current email address and am anxious to catch up with you and bit_rot aka the Jungle kid who thinks he's Amon Tobin and marky marc and his funky bunch. i understand that you're celebrites and such because i found an article on the web that you were in, but i still hope you can communicate with the up and comers who would like your attention and guidance. We all weren't born with silver spoons in our mouths, some of us have to grind it out, so to speak.
Love, the international voice of reason.
ps the lakers seem to be in pretty good shape these days.
Old 07-16-2003, 11:18 AM

Lumberg,

Ahh, it's good to hear your bs again. how i've missed it. you know what. you do have my current email but I've been so swamped i haven't had time to respond...and i've been ignoring it so you'd never email me again.

You always seem to be the only one to respond to my DUC posts lately. And you never actually respond to my q's, you just do what you do best and take the conversation in a whole other direction. things just aren't the same without ya.

And by the way, for a future Technical Institute Prep B-Ball allstar, you sure whine alot about your responsibilities to your alma mater.

But seriously folks, my local Digi approved dealer told me that DV Toolkit is shipping at the end of this month. So one more question. Does this little box of wonder come with an iLok. Probably not. peace.

ryan
Old 07-16-2003, 10:14 PM

bizump
Old 07-17-2003, 09:19 AM

Prolly doesn't come with the iLok - you still gotta pick that up for an extra $40. Freaking piece of plastic.

ps - Don't worry about it. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2003, 03:06 PM

nice,

tell you what. you stop bumping into my ilok with your ilok while we wait for the lift, and I'll stop worrying about it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

ryan