Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2015, 12:07 PM

Default Avid webstore not accepting payments

Anybody having trouble with Avids website?

I have been trying to buy a subscritpion for PT 12 and its not accepting any payments. Tried credit and debit and it wont work. Of course customer service is closed on weekends. I know there is no problem on my end.
Old 05-02-2015, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Avid website down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerick23 View Post

I have been trying to buy a subscritpion for PT 12 and its not accepting any payments. Tried credit and debit and it wont work. Of course customer service is closed on weekends. I know there is no problem on my end.
Since the problem you're experiencing is with the site accepting payments, there's no way for anyone else to try reproducing the error without buying something!

Just for giggles, I decided to try going through it up to the point where it asks me to confirm payment, at which point I intended to bail out, but I didn't get that far. I got an error message saying that my iLok account doesn't have sufficient licenses for me to buy an upgrade to 12|HD, which is wrong.

So I wasn't able to reproduce the problem YOU'RE having, but I did find a new one!
Old 05-02-2015, 03:15 PM

Default Re: Avid website down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerick23 View Post

I can bump this over the the store team but they'll likely need your info so might be best for you to contact them directly http://shop.avid.com > Contact Us > Web Form

Quote:
Originally Posted by V5V View Post
Since the problem you're experiencing is with the site accepting payments, there's no way for anyone else to try reproducing the error without buying something!

Just for giggles, I decided to try going through it up to the point where it asks me to confirm payment, at which point I intended to bail out, but I didn't get that far. I got an error message saying that my iLok account doesn't have sufficient licenses for me to buy an upgrade to 12|HD, which is wrong.

So I wasn't able to reproduce the problem YOU'RE having, but I did find a new one!
Thanks for trying to help. Tried this myself and couldn't repro. Are you sure you used an iLok account that has a qualifying license for the upgrade?