Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2007, 05:32 AM

Default Internet Activation currently disabled

After a standard hard drive failure, It took a unprecedented two hours to get up and running with all my plugs and apps where I want them. EXCEPT AutoTune, oxfordEQ AmpFarm and MP3 export.

I have repeatedly synced my iLok which shows that I have these four licenses. When loading PT, it says that the licenses can not be found on the ilok and asks me to do an internet authorization (I have no cards). When I do that the following message comes up from secure.digidesign.com/webauth:

<font class="small">Code:<hr /><pre> Internet Activation is currently disabled.
Please check back soon for alternate demo methods. </pre><hr />

one last piece of information here.... ITS MINE not Digidesign's

Does anyone know when digidesign might be kind enough to let me use my software and why it's not currently doing so?
Old 05-19-2007, 08:58 AM

Default Re: Internet Activation currently disabled

MP3 export is still authorized by entering your code number, isn't it?

With regard to AutoTune, oxfordEQ and Amp Farm, is it possible that you downloaded and installed the latest versions for these, but your iLok authorizations are for older versions of these plug-ins? That would create the situation you describe.

If that's the case, the solution would either be to pay the fees and upgrade your iLok authorizations to the latest versions, or go out and find the older versions of the software for which you own authorizations.

Also, users sometimes mistakenly install the wrong type of plug-in (i.e. RTAS rather than TDM, etc.).
Old 05-19-2007, 09:13 AM

Default Re: Internet Activation currently disabled

all good suggestions. unfortunately I'm in a different state(I should have thought of that before I posted) I'll post results tonight'

sorry to be angry..