Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Win)

Old 04-23-2002, 04:31 PM

Default ID 1103 Mystery Solved

Hello Everyone,
Well i found out that if you have digigain wav drivers installed so that you can run wavelab or other editors through your Protools interfaces you will get the 1103 error at random and have to restart your computer. I believe it is due to the drivers trying to run as your Protools drivers are trying at the same time and Prottools cannot aquire hardware. So i unistalled them and the system has not errored one time. My new question is how do i fix this because i love using Wavelab 3 for Making CDs and so on.

Thanks Van
Old 04-24-2002, 09:01 PM

Default Re: ID 1103 Mystery Solved

Notice that to use Protools TDM hardware with the wav driver, it is not necessary to install the Digigain accessory, which is just a volume control accessory. It may be that it will all run fine by just leaving out the Digigain part.

Mine works fine, and I use Sonic Foundry's Vegas Video to burn with. You might try it, if you can't get Wavelab to work. Vegas includes the functions from the famous but discontinued CD Architect, and is by far the simplest CD burning program I have ever seen. I spent 10 minutes showing it to a singer, who has never touched a computer music program, and he then track edited a two hour live recording of a show he was in without having to ask a single question about the program.