Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2012, 04:15 PM

Default Installing Plug-Ins now that Licenses have been acquired.

I'm embarrassed to even ask, but how do I *get* my plug-ins (Velvet, Strike, Eleven LE) now that I have the licenses? I'm sure someone has a link to some DIY tutorial vids or another thread on here that explains it all?

I've been looking everywhere from youtube to these forums for HOURS and I can't find anything relevant... hence the embarrassment - should be pretty easy to do if no one else is asking, or even showing how it's done. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:01 PM

Default Re: Installing Plug-Ins now that Licenses have been acquired.

The licenses are downloaded from your iLok account. http://ilok.com Just like the license for PT depending on your version of PT of course but anything 9 and after.

EDIT. Sorry, I misunderstood. If you did not get a link to the download for your plugins, go to http://avid.com and click on my account. Log in and click on "your products". The list of your registered products should be there. On the bottom of each section of the list there should be a download link.
1 x 1TB System Drive
1 x 320Gig Seagate HDD
1 x 500Gig Seagate HDD
UAD-2 Solo
Steinberg UR44
KRK RP5
Windows 10 Pro. 64 bit
Sonar Platinum
Cubase 8
Sony Acid Pro 7
Sampletank 2 XL
EZDrummer
Guitar Rig 5
ProTools 12.3

All legit software thank you very much.

Yes I have a low post count but only because I don't have a lot of problems with my gear.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:37 AM

Talking Re: Installing Plug-Ins now that Licenses have been acquired.

Quote:
EDIT. Sorry, I misunderstood. If you did not get a link to the download for your plugins, go to http://avid.com and click on my account. Log in and click on "your products". The list of your registered products should be there. On the bottom of each section of the list there should be a download link.
Thanks a bunch! That was all I needed. Everything seems to be downloading, no problems.

Ya know?!? Go to iLok.com for the licenses. Go to Avid.com for the downloads. Go to the PT forums to whine about iLok and Avid. Sob gently into the night and hope your microphone doesn't pick it up... it's all too much.

Last edited by houseofpanda; 02-16-2012 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Just because....