Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 08-21-2011, 12:35 AM

Default Rythm changes in playback!

Hi!

I am having a problem with a percussion track i just layed down.
I recorded it with Xpand 2, then quantized it.
The thing is everytime i moved the track the rythm of the percussion would change, depending on where i played it back, and just on random.
so i decided to just print it in to an audio file. This worked for the three first parts of the rythm, put the last part in the rythm STILL keeps changing everytime i play it back.

It´s become really frustrating, why would it keep changing rythm when i play it back?
Old 09-26-2011, 12:23 AM

Default Re: Rythm changes in playback!

Dude, I have been going nuts trying to drum program with midi. I cannot get the groove to stay put, It changes. Even if everything is quantized completely I don't get it. It seems to even change depending on which tool I'm on grabber or selector. It's so weird. I'll spend hours trying to get the perfect loop, and then it changes on me I don't have the answer but if you ever find out please let me know. Peace