Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Mac)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2007, 03:24 AM

Default help! with plugins and ilock authorization for PTMP

hello! i just recently purchased the PTMP, it works just fine, but im having trouble with authorizing the bundled plugins.i tried to install the MUSIC PRODUCTION TOOLKIT and BOMB FACTORY plugins that came with the cd (or any other plugin for that matter). after installing it, and starting PTMP, a dialogue window appears that says i have to authorize it for the ilock.. i click on "use registration card" checkbox but it cant find the authorization from the ilock. How can i properly authorize the plugins? do i have to purchase these authorizations separately? the PTMP package is quite expensive as it is! please, need your help and advice, thanks!

marco