How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2017, 10:01 AM

Default Pro Tools DigiLink I/O license [SOLVED]

I really wish I did more research before getting the HD bundle so I could upgrade from PT11. I about went through the roof when I discovered I had to spend another $299 to make a system that I've invested over $10K in still work with software I just spent a ton of money on to keep updated.

I was *this* close to just bailing on HDX, selling it all and going Apollo, I'm beginning to regret my decision.
Old 08-29-2017, 10:56 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools DigiLink I/O license

Please correct me if I'm wrong here, but it looks like you bought a new Pro Tools HD Perpetual license instead of an Upgrade (which would include the DigiLink license). Can you please reply to your support case and attach your invoice so I can look into this?
Old 08-30-2017, 09:48 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools DigiLink I/O license

Got it worked out with Avid support. They were quite helpful. Apologies for the user group rage comment. I avoid contacting support because I tend to try and figure out stuff on my own, but I would have avoided a lot of aggravation if I started there.

Is there an eating crow emoji?
Closed Thread