Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2002, 04:23 AM

Default System overloads when pressing stop!!(Cash reward)

Hi. I keep getting "system overload" when pressing stop.I use (MAC G3) Logic audio platinum 4.8.1 With the Digi 001. Everything works so well but when I press stop I get "System overload CPU couldent prosses required data in time" HUH!!! How can my setup play back 24 tracks of audio/loads of midi/ plugins/ V Instruments successfully and then decide its too much for it to think about stopping!!!Proper bonkers.What is it that happens when you press stop other than Midi data for restting inst & Audio release?Please help me get this album out I have a deadline to meet....Boo Hooo!!![ [email protected]
Old 03-15-2002, 04:53 AM

Default Re: System overloads when pressing stop!!(Cash reward)

Uh, maybe you should post this on the Mac forum so that people who also have G3's can help you. I don't think that you're going to find many G3 user's here. Just an idea.