Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2011, 10:00 AM

Default How to change save/open view preferences?

Sorry if this is a simple Mac thing, but this started for me when I got PT9, so is it "more than a coincidence"? Maybe not!

Anyway, when I go to save a file now, the save window, which I like to be in "list" format (small icon), always comes up with the names row very narrow, and maybe 4/5th's of the window dominated by the dates. I resize the selection rows on the top so I can read the file names, hoping that it will come up properly next time, but no dice. So I'm always adjusting row widths. A maddening little time-wasting exercise. I can't remember having to do this before, so my question is should ProTools be remembering this, or is it an easy Mac-ism common to all applications?

thanks

Kevin