Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2010, 06:40 AM

Default thanks digidesign for awesome pro tools hd systems and hobo neutralization

as day breaks, we find masterduk hard at work at masterduk manor, headquartered at the north pole [near santa's house, btw].

armed with only his trusty, awesome pro tools hd rig [freebie le rigs notwithstanding], masterduk is, as always, tirelessly battling evil hobos, and the "evil hobo way", all for the good of the pro tools hd community [and other upstanding people everywhere].

opening scene - masterduk:

"oh dear God, hobos..........evil hobos all around me!

they've chewed through their restraints, and infested the north pole's power station.

must...... stop........evil.......hobo invasion.

must .......fire up awesome pro tools hd rig on auxiliary digipower. must.... play ....awesome pro tools hd music....... to banish hobos.

oh God, ........evil, ravenous hobos scratching at the beautiful stained glass windows of masterduk manor, chanting":

[quick pan to evil hobos, chanting]:

"yo jomba, git yo wibbely dibbely, gone frew da roog, yo! you dig a bibby wit u on ma zabby nagga? iz yu doun wit da wassup in dat jammy wit mo fo bingety bangety boom boom boom." i be raggin on up n da shizzay domma courtizy wukaroun, dawgy boo. yo, yo, ma ma wit no pa pa bimmeny boobety. uh, yaw yaw on yu wif mah mo reelz naw."

[translation from hobonics to english]

"give us your awesome pro tools hd systems for 1 dollar",

"make our le systems the same as your awesome hd systems",

"we demand a $20,000.00 system for $1.00, so we can spend more money on wine, heroin, and booty-girl videos."

"and bring down the quality of the audio so that we are not allergic to it!. in its present form, it sounds too good for use as the content of our free myspace pages."

"we demand that you give us more courtesy work-arounds, and help us give courtesy work-arounds to each other. why do you think we are wearing our pants on the ground?"

[quick pan back to masterduk, standing tall, wearing hd-hobo destroyer shirt, with dramatic lighting from above]

young masterduk, undaunted, rises to the occasion, with santa and his helpers cheering on,

masterduk:

"must switch on awesome hobo-neutralizing hd sounds, played through multiple awesome digidesign 192 i/o interfaces."

[pan to evil hobos writhing in pain and confusion when confronted with awesome high-quallity pro tools hd sounds]

pan back to masterduk proclaiming:

"success!!! evil hobos, and evil hobo rituals, neutralized!!!" [note: offensive, "hobonics thread" closed by digi].

later that day:

masterduk scores another awesome 192 i/o, and another free le rig [for sale, cheap, btw].

awesome pro tools hd community and other good people safe once again. thank God!

ah yes, ladies and gentlemen, think nothing of it. just another day at masterduk manor.

thanks digidesign for awesome pro tools hd systems and hobo neutralization assistance!!!!

quackety, quackety, quack, quack quack. you're welcome [sort of].
Old 02-18-2010, 07:05 AM

Default Re: thanks digidesign for awesome pro tools hd systems and hobo neutralization

I'll have what you're having please....

WOW!
Old 02-18-2010, 07:41 AM

Default Re: thanks digidesign for awesome pro tools hd systems and hobo neutralization

Is it available in pill form? I hate needles
Old 02-18-2010, 07:46 AM

Looks like the Digidesign Admin hit the spot....

Sooooomebody obviously took offense !

Instead of writing a tune he wasted 2 hours in agony and pain, formatting all his letters into the colors of his mood

MasterDuk - whatever you just inhaled - it was too much
Old 02-18-2010, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Russell View Post
Is it available in pill form? I hate needles
My guess is that is a MIX of SPICEs from the bark of a Peppertree. A -12db step program is the only hope. ff
Old 02-18-2010, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterduk View Post
oh dear God, hobos..........evil hobos all around me!

they've chewed through their restraints, and infested the north pole's power station.

I really don't understand what you've got against stray German Shepherds, and surely having a power station at the North Pole is not going to help the Polar Bears plight in any way.

(with a little tear on the left cheek).
Old 02-18-2010, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by formfunction View Post
My guess is that is a MIX of SPICEs from the bark of a Peppertree. A -12db step program is the only hope. ff
Hahahaha that's hilarious !!
Old 02-18-2010, 08:07 AM

Pure. Epic. Genius.

Please hook me up with your dealer.

D
a n t h e I n c r e d i b l e S o u n d M a n

"Svetlana" v1 - 4.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, OSX 10.7.4
Liquid Saffire 56 - PT10.2 - BFD2, VCC, Duende Native, Play 3.0

_C U R R E N T-D V E R B-S C O R E:515
Old 02-18-2010, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by formfunction View Post
Nicse

'IS TAMARA HOME'
NO, SHE'S WITH
HOBO KEY
'' (that dopey green thing)

('we' must start using pronouns)
Old 02-18-2010, 10:04 AM

I was having a bad day with a REALLY annoying client (likes to sit real close all up in my personal space and touch my friggen monitor level ALL THE TIME) and I needed a laugh. Who would have thought I got it here!

I gotta print that post out and put it on the wall. Guaranteed laugh every time!

the teenager in me says: L. O. F.'in L. L. !!
•••DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE•••
•Use & Trust ø Cancellation!•