Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2018
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2018, 08:50 AM

Default Group bin keyboard shortcuts not working?

Can anyone confirm that this is working on their system?

I just moved my rig up from 12 to 2018.4; If I move keyboard focus to the group bin I can no longer enable / disable groups by pressing the letter of the group. IOW, I'm used to changing focus to the group bin, pressing, for example, 'a' to enable/disable the "a" group - this is no longer working. Instead, it selects/highlights the first track in the *track* bin that starts with the letter 'a'!

I'm thinking perhaps a pref has been added to change this behavior, or something else simple is going on, but I haven't been able to find it yet.

Can anyone confirm that group enable/disable with a single keystroke *works* for them in 2018.4, and does anyone know if there's a new pref that I've missed?

Thanks in advance!
rich

----------------------------------------
Mac Studio / Ventura, PT 2023.12.HDX, Avid HD I/Os and Metric Halo ULN8, 3xS1/Dock
Also running a Mac Studio Ultra / Ventura / HDX / MTRX / S6