Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2003, 07:44 AM

Default 6.1 Graphic Slowness

Well, unlike most of the others on this group, I've had good success with the new version. I don't have any of the issues listed here. What I do notice however, is a few graphic issues. The biggest one, when I use the selector tool, and try to scroll to the right to move later into the audio, it really doesn't work anymore. In previous versions, clicking and holding while moving to the right allowed me to quickly scan through audio to look for transients and other things. This is no longer possible. This one is a huge drag as I use this all the time-and not just in ProTools. The other is just a few region moving slowness things, but I guess they are expected with the new graphic changes?? Anyone else notice anything? Any fixes on the horizon for this? Thanks.

Best regards,
Siegfried Meier
Old 08-12-2003, 08:34 AM

Default Re: 6.1 Graphic Slowness

I've confirmed that this is on WinXP ProTools 6.1 only. The Mac OSX version seems to be okay with the screen scroll while dragging thing, although some slowness appears there as well.

Best regards,
Siegfried Meier