Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 01-01-2006, 07:18 PM

Default Bounce to Quicktime Movie

I'm an MBox user running LE 6.9 trying to Bounce to a Quicktime movie. At first I was getting the error "Could not complete the Bounce to Disk...command because Assertion in "\code\azores_Otis\AlturaPorts\NewFileLibs\FF\Audi o\FF_AudioProperty.cpp", line 33." On the digidesign website I found one suggestion that said to decrease the DAE Buffer to as low as 0. Mine was at 8 and I reduced it to 4 which then eliminated the Error. BUT, when I went to play the file it loaded a Quicktime window with the right file name, except there was nothing for the file to play. No video or audio. Anybody else find a solution to this problem? I'm just starting to experiment with the video features so I'm only bouncing the one video file with one stereo audio track.

Thanks,
Brian